Ghrit kumari which you commonly call aloe Vera is the plant which occupies almost all of our garden area.
From cosmetics to medicinal properties, aloe Vera serves us with many magical uses!!
But how to use??
Let’s have a look!!
From relieving heartburn to potentially slowing the spread of breast cancer, researchers are just beginning to unlock the benefits of this universal plant and its many byproducts.
It is purgative in nature with cold potency, bitter and sweet in taste, good for eyes, have rejuvenating properties, strengthen body and balances tridosha of the body.
- Helps to stabilize blood sugar level, good for diabetic patient
- Helpful in curing heart burn and skin disorders as it has cold potency
- Relieves wound and ulcers.
- Treat fungal, insect bite, herpes, vaginal infection and allergic reactions.
- Prevents acne and moisturizes skin.
- Has antiseptic properties.
- Helps to alkalize the body and balances acid production.
- Treats constipation
- Prevents kidney stone and IBS
- Detoxifies body
- Cures amenorrhea and other menstrual disorders.
- Controls cholesterol level
- Helpful in weight loss.
- For healthy hair and skin.
- Purifies blood and cures various blood disorders
Aloe Vera for constipation
10 gm pulp of aloe Vera with 2 gm rock salt. Boil to evaporate water content and take 2-6 gm once in a day.
Aloe Vera for eyes
For burning and redness in eyes 2 gm of roasted alum powder with 20 gm of aloe Vera pulp tie it in two clean cloths and keep it over eyes.
Aloe Vera for Lifestyle Disorders
Drinking freshly prepared aloe Vera juice in the morning empty stomach cures number of diseases like diabetes cholesterol and is good for weight loss.
Aloe Vera for weight loss
> Take half teaspoon of aloe Vera pulp. Heat it a little. Add a tea spoon of honey to it for consumption at night.
> Take half a tea spoon of aloe Vera pulp. Heat it a little. Add a teaspoon of triphala powder to it. Make a paste with half teaspoon of aloe Vera pulp. Give it a heat and add teaspoon of triphala powder to it. Make a paste with honey and consume it with warm water at night after meal.
Aloe Vera with a pinch of turmeric can remove dark spots.
Aloe Vera with rose water can clean out your skin pores.
Aloe Vera with honey and lemon juice brings back your natural glow.
Aloe Vera can be grown at home easily without any extra care.
If not able to grow at home then several market preparations are available which can be beneficial for you!!
So what are you waiting for?
Start grabbing the benefit of this wonderful plant!!
Do tell me your way of consuming aloe Vera in the comment section!!
Thanks for your reading time!!
We are providing free consultation.