Our skin is one of the first thing that people notice about!
It is neither your tone nor your complexion but the charm that reflects through your skin.
Skin charm is not always inherited rather depends more often on the daily habits and your behavior with your skin.
All of us desire to have a glowing skin… Is it so tough to get a flawless skin?
The flawless blemish and acne free skin that you’ve always desired is no more a dream, just a few steps away from you. Of course it’s not an overnight miracle, we have to work and care for it!
Are you seriously following your measures to take care of most sensitive and exposed part of your body?
Here we will be grasping about certain facts and measures that you all should take:
- First and foremost step is to eat healthy. What you eat directly reflects through skin. Have a proper balanced diet. Avoid junk food. Include hydrated and citrus fruits in your diet.
- Drink water in a well disciplined manner, especially in winters when your skin dries off and you need to be hydrated.
- Never wash your face with hot water as it burns your exposed layer and darkens your skin
- Pamper your skin by massaging atleast once in a week , Face pack once in 15 days, steam once in a week & moisturizing daily.
- Never expose your skin directly to sun as UV rays damage your skin at worst level. Always apply sunscreen or atleast moisturize your skin before stepping out.
- Choose your skin care products according to your skin type. Never change the products in hurry, atleast use it for 6 weeks to see the result.
- Wash your face and other exposed parts and moisturize them properly before sleep.
- Never touch your face frequently as it increases scars and wrinkles on your face.
- Never rub your face with towel, instead pat gently to wipe it off.
- Exercise and sweat more. It accelerates the cleansing process of your entire body.
- Go back to your roots and follow ayurvedic treatment for your skin. It will surprise you with amazing results!
Some home remedies that you all can follow to get the blemish on your skin:-
- Multani mitti pack- add lemon juice and turmeric to multani mitti paste then apply with a gentle massage. After 15 mins wash it with water and apply moisturizer according to your skin type.
- Gram flour pack- add lemonjuice, honey and aloe vera gel to the gram flour and gently massage over the face
- Milk pack- mix milk, honey and rose water or you can also add multani mitti to it, if your skin is dry.
- Orange peel pack- make a powder of dried orange peels and add honey and curd to it.
- Sandal wood pack- in sandal wood powder add honey and few drops of coconut oil and gently massage over your skin.
- Some other simple packs are-
- Potato juice
- Tomato juice
- Milk and almond powder
- Lemon and honey
- Aloevera gel
Concluding with CTM; which you all should keep in mind-
Clean your face regularly.
Tone your skin to balance it.
Moisturize to hydrate your skin.
Try these and do let me know the effect in the comment section!
STAY HOME & STAY HEALTHY!!!
We are offering FREE CONSULTATION to our readers, if required.
THANKYOU for your reading time.