Everyone is searching the way to boost their immunity. If you come to know the single way to enhance your immunity as whole then what will be your reaction??
Of course!! You all will be allured to know that way!!
The aura of chyawanprash was evident to all of us in covid times. When in the guidelines of covid care, chyawanprash has made its own secured place!!
What is chyawanpraash?
Chyawanprash is an ayurvedic formulation semi solid in form, contains 40-50 ingredients with amla as main ingredient. Due to this chyawanprash is the rich source of vitamin C.
Why to choose chyawanprash?
As it contains no. of herbs, each herb having its own benefit over different part of body, providing no space for choice for its consumption.
It is palatable and taste nice!!
Benefits of chyawanprash-
- Cures cough cold
- Strengthen muscles and weakened tissues
- Booster for children and old age
- Prevents ageing
- Improves voice
- Improves cardiac functioning
- Enhances respiratory system
- Improves memory and brain function
- Strengthen sense organs
- Improves digestion and balances the digestive fire
- Improves skin complexion
- Advice in
- Jwara( fever)
- UTI( urinary tract infection)
- sore throat,
- skin disorders
Recent studies have proved that chawanprash lowers cholesterol level and have minimal amount of Trans fat and is a low calorie formulation. Those who are thinking to lose weight can include chyawanprash in their diet without second thought!!
Those having diabetes can opt for sugar free chyawanprash available in the market
How to Make Chyawanprash At Home?
- 750 gm Amla
- 750 gm Sarkara or sugar
- 85 gm Madhu or honey
- 250 gm Ghee
- 75ml Sesame or til oil
- Decoction Ingredients (powdered form):
- 25 gm Cardamom or Elaichi
- 12 gm Guduchi Satva
- 12 gm Vanshalochan
- 12 gm Triphala
- 10 gm Chandan or Sandalwood
- 10 gm Gaja Pippali or long pepper
- 10 gm Sunthi or ginger
- 5 gm Dashamoolas
- 5 gm Prabal bhasma
- 5 gm Mrigashruga Bhasma
- 5 gm Nagkesar (Cobras Saffron or Indian Rose Chestnut)
- 5 gm Tej patra or bay leaves
- 5gm Laung or cloves
- 5gm Dalchini or cinnamon
- 5gm Maricha or pepper
Mix all the powders in a glass bowl and set aside.
- Wash the amla and pat dry it completely.
- Prick them with a fork and pressure cook them in water till 02 whistles.
- Remove the seed and prepare a very smooth paste and keep it aside.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, add clarified butter, oil and add sugar.
- Add the Indian gooseberry paste and cook on a slow flame, till all the moisture in the mixture evaporates.
- Now add the mixed powders to it and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Add the honey to it and blend it properly to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer the prepared mixture in a glass bottle for future use.
- Consume as it when required.
Chyawanprash is the celestial formulation that showers the human body with innumerable benefits. It not only rejuvenates the body, but also balances the three doshas Vata Pitta and Kapha.
Note– consume chyawanprash in the morning with warm cow milk for best results
Children – ½ – 1 tsp
Adults 1-3 tsp
Dosage can vary according to one’s digestive fire and prakriti.
What are you all waiting for?? Start consuming by the time you finish reading this blog!!
Thank you for your reading time!!
We are providing free consultation!!