There are estimated 72.96 million cases of diabetes in adult population of India. You will get surprised by knowing the global diabetes prevalence in 2019 is estimated to be 9.3% (463 million people), rising to 10.2% (578 million) by 2030 and 10.9% (700 million) by 2045.
This is an alarm…Everyone should start immediately tracking their health!
Here we are providing you the management tips with remedies to control your sugar level at your home by
- Lifestyle modification
- Moderate-intensity physical activity, which includes 2.5 hours of walking every week.
- Diet and Exercise
- Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs
- Insulin Therapy
Diet and exercise: Diet is a basic management in every case. Treatment is not effective unless attention is given to the appropriate nutrition.
Dietary aim :
- Providing Nutritional requirement
- Controlling weight
- Allowing good glycemic control
- Correcting blood lipid abnormalities
- Together with dietary treatment, a program of regular exercise and physical activity must be incorporated.
- These programs depend on individual health status and fitness.
- Physical activity promotes weight reduction and improves insulin sensitivity.
- People should be educated about the risk of hypoglycemia.
- Aerobic exercise like jogging, running, walking, swimming, free exercise, weekly for 30 minutes a day is beneficial.
Some Ayurvedic Remedies :
- According to Ayurveda, Drink water in a copper glass, helps in maintaining the overall function of our body and prevent the fluctuations of sugar level in our body. Keep water in a cup of copper glass at night, and drink it in the morning time.
- The diabetic patient should also take methi dana sprouts, or fenugreek water the first thing in the morning.
- Try to take bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, amla, hemp seeds, aloe vera, neem leaves. Bitter makes you better.
- There are some spices that you can consider in your routine diet to manage your diabetes like turmeric, asafoetida, mustard, cinnamon, coriander, ashwagandha, you can use them in your meal or drink it. This will prevent the high level of sugar.
- Your tummy might be upset with diabetes, you can choose a low-fat diet but, have the food thrice a day.
- Ginger tea is very effective for you as it will make your digestion proper and healthy.
- A mixture of a part of Guduchi, shardunika, kudki, and punarnava and mix them into a mixture and Drink it with water, three times a week.
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Body weight monitoring
- Foot care
- Personal hygiene
- Healthy lifestyle and physical activity
- Avoid addictions, smoking, alcohol, etc.
If you will start following these tips, you will surely get the best results.
STAY FIT & EAT HEALTHY!
We are offering FREE CONSULTATION to our readers, if required.
THANKYOU for your reading time.