As we grow we often pack a list of diseases in our bag of life. And one of the most irritating problems is cold & cough which knocks our doors regularly!! So Here are the tips for prevention and effective home remedies to cure cough and cold for every age group.
Basically these are infectious disorders which spreads from infected to a healthy individual when comes in contact.
It is mainly due to viral infection and sometimes bacterial too. As viruses have no medicines for cure so far so what we are left with is symptomatic management.
Yes of course! Prevention is better than cure…
Tips for Prevention of Cough & Cold !
- Wash your hands in every 4 hours of interval on a working day regularly.
- Hand sanitizing with soap or hand wash is mandatory before meals.
- Avoid close contact with an infected person. Maintain social distance with them.
- If already infected then avoid going out and cover your face and nose with a face mask while coughing and sneezing.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet. Be careful with what you eat because what you eat is what your body reflects. Minimize junks from your meals.
- Build up your immunity with workout and healthy drinks. For beginner yoga would be the best choice and do not forget to add pranayama.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Water prevents various infections as all the cavities are lined with mucus and major content is water. In dehydration these secretions dry off and we become more prone to infections.
Effective Home Remedies
Now let’s know about some useful and effective home remedies available at your home for highly contagious cough and cold.
In the market there are various preparations for cough and cold like sitopladi churna, talisadi churna, vasa avleh, laxmivilas rasa, kantkari avleh and many more which cure these at their best levels. But what if we need to cure these at our doorsteps!
So here are few tips which would definitely free you from these contagious illnesses:
- Steam – Have a steam at night. Inhalation of steam clears out your respiratory passage and opens out the entire blockage from your passage.
- Gargle – Gargle with lukewarm water early in the morning and in the evening. You can add salt in it. If having tonsils then add triphala in water and gargle for at least 15 minutes.
- Honey tea – Mix herbal tea and honey and consume it sip by sit when hot. It soothes your throat and relaxes your respiratory pathway.
- Ginger – Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is considered as reliever of nausea and pain. Consume fresh ginger with rock salt.
- Vitamin C – Citrus fruits and substances rich in vitamin C are the best for throat infections that provides relief and immunity to cure.
- Masala chai – Tea with cloves, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon gives you an instant relief and helps your passage to clears out.
Follow these proven effective tips and get rid of this misery.
Do tell us your remedies that you generally follow to get rid of these.
Thank you for your reading time.
We are providing FREE CONSULTATION @8285054507, if required by you.