kitchen is the most visited part of our house in a day and what would be your reaction if i would state that there are certain spices that keep you away from doctors?
glad to hear this!!!
let’s discuss 3 herbs and start including them in our schedule!!
- Blood purifiers- take 2 cloves of raw garlic in the morning empty stomach with lukewarm water to detoxify body
- Cold and flu – dry fry the garlic and consume it with honey or sendha salt to free yourself from cold on long term basis.
- Anti bacterial and anti fungal effect –
- Applied topically, garlic does wonders to skin infected with fungal infections and provides relief from skin ailments like eczema. It is also an effective remedy for fungal infections like athlete’s foot and ringworms.Well, its surprise time. Rubbing crushed garlic extract on your scalp or massaging with garlic-infused oil is known to prevent and even reverse hair loss
- You can consume onion in salads for internal use and for external use grate onion and squeeze the juice out.
- For hair mask mix onion juice with aloe vera and apply once in a week for smooth shiny and strong hairs.
- Raw onion is known to lower the production of LDL (bad cholesterol) and keep your heart healthy.
- The vitamin C (which remains intact while they are in the raw form) along with the phytochemicals present in onions helps build immunity.
- Chromium, also present in this root vegetable, may help regulate blood sugar.
- A mixture of onion juice and honey (which helps make it less pungent) is said to be effective as a cure for fever, common cold, allergies, etc.
- Keep a small piece of onion under the nostrils and inhale, to stop or slow down a nose bleed.
- Folate in onions also helps with depression and aids sleep and appetite.
- The vitamin C helps formation of collagen that is responsible for skin and hair health.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of onions have been proven
- Chewing raw onions improve our oral health (though your breath may stink). They help eliminate bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum issues.
- Ginger is used for medicinal purposes to cure inflammation, pain and nausea.
- Ginger helps in treating asthma.
- Ginger can reduce menstrual cramps.
- Excessive intake of ginger cause acid reflux, diarrhoea and irritation in the mouth.
- For external application
- Anti-Ageing: Wrinkles are the first sign of ageing and a little bit of ginger tea every day can remove those wrinkles and prevent ageing.
- Glowing Skin: Applying a little bit of ginger on your skin can refresh your skin and make it glow. The same can be the case if you just have a glass of ginger tea.
- Skin Toning: Ginger makes your skin look healthy and softens it, thus making it look young and fresh.
- Reduces White Scars: Ginger has the capability of reducing white scars and all you need to do is to just place a piece of ginger on the white scars for a minimum of 15 minutes and this will do the trick. Healing whiteheads naturally is better than going in for skin treatments that may make your skin appear even worse.
Go and grab the benefits !!!!!!
thanks for your reading time!!
we are providing you free consultation!!