The grim reality of the 21st century, every one of us is engaged in some sort of stuff especially when it comes to addiction. Addiction of alcohol, smoking, eating fast foods and many more which now most of us have incorporated in our lifestyle.
Modernization has improvised many things in standards of our lifestyle but has brought many dreadful changes in individual’s lives. Today everything is feasible and available so easily that has reduced physical activity and raised dependability on modern technologies.
From the past few decades, we all are so busy in world races that we forget to stop, to take rest, to smell a flower, to walk on grass barefooted, or to feel the beauty of nature.
An awful change develops gradually on you before you know it, this is what your life will be, with frequent headaches, indigestion, dull skin, and feeling of being exhausted most of the time. Your abilities of coping with situations will get reduced and you may get anxious and may be even short-tempered.
To a large extent, the way you are feeling is the result of your body’s ability to deal with the toxins. These toxins keep on accumulating in your body and will lead to flourish the illness inside. Recoveries of most long term diseases like heart diseases, degenerative diseases, obesity, auto-immune diseases, allergies, and many more slows down as the body is not able to efficiently absorb the treatment within itself as it has to swim in a pool of stacked toxins. The human body is designed to clean and renew itself naturally. But as we lead hectic and stressful lives, lack of exercise, the additives, hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides we eat with our food and furthermore, there is a heady cocktail of ever-rising levels of environmental pollution, the body is not working on its best.
Wouldn’t it be great if every day you wake up feeling refreshed?
The choice is definitely yours, but you can make the right choice if you know and understand what’s happening to your body and what to do about it. You need to give a rest to yourself and to your body, build your immune system strong, and allow the body’s natural healing mechanism to recover.
Detoxification is the complex process of cleansing that starts in your liver. Firstly it converts the toxic substance to highly reactive metabolites and then excretes these toxins. Your kidneys, lungs, and gut also play a role in the process of detoxification.
Toxins can affect these organs in both short term or in progressive manner. The matter of concern is the persistent and low-grade toxins like residue you consume on a regular basis with conventionally grown food and vegetables. Reactions aren’t immediate, and so you might not see the connection between chronic low-grade toxicity and struggle with long term ailments.
Detox is about treating yourself well and investing in your future health. There are a few methods and tips including detox diets, detox drink, some relaxation techniques and exercises that can help you to revitalize.
- Drinking plenty of water about 3-4 L in a day, will help to flush out your system.
- Squeeze half lemon in a glass of water of normal room temperature and drink first thing in the morning to kick-start your digestive system. It will help to boost and assist the cleansing process of the liver as well as kidneys. Some fitness experts recommend using a glass of lukewarm water with lemon. I personally tried both the ways, for my body water with normal room temperature works the best. As it varies from body to body you can check what works best for you.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables such as grapes, apples, beetroots, and grapefruit all assist in the cleaning process of the liver.
- Honey and ginger are also remarkable for improving circulation and assists in removal of toxins.
- Drink skimmed milk or buttermilk 5 times a week as it helps in colon cleaning and accelerate digestion.
- Drink fresh fruits and vegetable juices, smoothies, salted water and green tea.
- Exercises give a jump-start to the natural detox process of the body as it flushes out the lungs and cleanses the skin. Also helps in increasing blood circulation.
The mind and soul can be improved with regular meditation as it helps in promoting mental functioning and reduces stress and anxiety.
It is believed that the first step of any long process is most difficult, especially true when it comes to addiction. We have one body, which we have to carry throughout life. Take out some time from your busy schedule to invest in your body for future health.
Hope you would have understand the importance of body cleanse.
Keep regular check, STAY HEALTHY & STAY SAFE!
We offer FREE CONSULTATION to our readers, in case you need. THANKS for your reading time.