CHALLENGE : WEEK – I
NOTE: Reduce Total Calorie Intake per day by 250kcal from your daily intake
- Early morning (7:00 – 7:30 a.m) :- lemon water / cinnamon water / ginger water + 1 boiled amla
- Morning (9:30 – 10:00 a.m) :- vegetable uttapam + curd / upma / poha / vegetable idli / sprout chaat / besan cheela + mint chutney + vegetable dalia / dal paratha / multigrain chapati / oats with milk / cornflakes with milk / boiled egg / egg omelette / brown bread toast with milk / low fat paneer sandwich
- Mid Morning (12 noon) :- mint jeera buttermilk / fruit juice / vegetable juice / fruit bowl / egg chaat / oats idli / watermelon / cucumber juice / sprout chaat / tender coconut / raw paneer + nuts
- Lunch(2:30-3:00 p.m) :– brown rice / roti + dal + mix vegetable + salad / roti + chole curry + corn salad + curd / stuffed multigrain roti + cucumber raita / spinach curry + roti + skimmed buttermilk / moong dal khichdi + raita / sambhar + dosa + nariyal chutney / palak sabji / rajma + roti / chicken curry + roti
- Evening (4:00-4:30p.m) :- green tea / herbal tea / tea without sugar + murmure / roasted makhana / roasted chana / roasted peanut / digestive biscuit / vegetable sandwich / thepla / chicken soup
- Dinner (before 7:30p.m) :- whole wheat roti + vegetable curry / roti + capsicum sabji + mushroom soup / boiled sweet potato chaat + tomato soup / pea curry + roti / moong dal + aloo methi + roti / tori / ghiya + roti
- Bed time :- lemon water / cinnamon water / ginger water
DIET TIPS !!!
- Brown bread / multigrain bread instead of white bread.
- Brown sugar / khand / honey instead of white sugar.
- Whole wheat / multigrain wheat flour instead of refined flour.
- Digestive biscuits instead of cream biscuits / biscuits high in sugar.
- Use Sunflower oil instead of refined oil.
- Dark chocolate instead of normal chocolate.
- Makhana / murmura instead of namkeen.
- Consumption of food items which are rich in water (cucumber, tomato, spinach, water melon) etc.
- In the middle of your food craving you can have a plate of salad / sprouts / diet chips.
Ayurveda says, have the heaviest meal in breakfast, moderate in lunch, and light in dinner.
Anyone can follow this diet routine by reducing your calories intake by 250 from your total calories intake in the first week.
MORNING (8:00 a.m)
- jogging / running / brisk running / cycling (20 mins)
- Surya namaskar (10 sets)
- Plank (3 sets 20 sec each )
- Chair pose (3 sets 20 sec each)
- Anulom vilom (5 min)
- Kapalbhati (5 min)
EVENING (5:00 p.m)
- Workout Routine day wise
Leg Exercises –
- Barbell Squats (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Lunges (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Hamstrings machine curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Calf raises (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
Biceps and cardio
- Bicep Exercises –
-Barbell curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Dumbbell curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Cable Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Hammer curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
2. Cardio –
– 20 minutes of cycling
Chest and abs
- Chest Exercises –
-Flat Bench press or Dumbbell Press (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Inclined dumble press or bench press (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Cable crossover or machine fly (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
2. Abdominal Exercises –
-Crunches (4 set till failure)
-Hanging Knee raises (4 set till failure)
Triceps and Cardio –
- Triceps Exercises
-EZ bar triceps extension (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-One arm dumbbell triceps extension (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Cable triceps extension (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-20 min. Of moderate treadmill walking
Shoulder and Abs
- Shoulder Exercises
-Overhead press (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Lateral raises (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Reverse Flys (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Shrugs (4 sets till failure)
2. Abs Exercises
-Lying Leg raises (4 sets till failure)
-Planks (4 sets till failure)
-Deadlift (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Single-arm dumbbell row (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Lat pulldown (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
-Pull-ups (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
SUNDAY – Rest
- Before every workout, you have to do a proper warm-up session of 5 to 10 min.
- Don’t forget to sip water during your entire workout.
- Do some static stretching after your workout for better results.
FOLLOW next blog for week 2 schedule.
We are offering FREE CONSULTATION to our readers, if needed.
If you have any query, put it in query form. We will get back to you asap.
STAY HEALTHY & STAY FIT
THANKYOU for your reading time.