Ayurveda is emerging to be one of the trustworthy pathy .
You must be wondering why is it so and how belief is shifting towards ayurveda!
It is truly said –“clouds are never permanent, sun will definitely shine one day!”
It is vouched that Ayurveda is spreading it’s rays all over the world, if we go on counting advantages of ayurveda then counting would probably become finite. Here I am highlighting some basic reasons behind it’s beauty-
- First and the foremost reason is ayurveda is not only for the individuals who are diseased or unhealthy whereas it is for healthy individuals too.
“AIM OF AYURVEDA IS TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF HEALTHY AND ERADICATE THE DISEASE FROM PATIENT’S BODY”
- It guides how one should live a healthy life so disease would never knock their doors. It has beautiful concepts of ‘Dincharya ’(daily routine), ‘Ritucharya’ (seasonal routine), Rasayana (immunity boosters), Panchakarma (detoxification of body) and many more miraculous topics which would be discussed in following blogs. All these reduce the risk of disease.
- Ayurveda is a treatment which is designed according to the nature of the disease. It believes in PRAKRITI assessement which is also a wonderful topic. Every individual has their own prakriti (detailed discussion would be in subsequent blogs) which makes you different from other individuals.
- Ayurveda doesn’t believe in prescribing a list of medicines alone rather it believes in oshadh (medicines), ahar (food habits) and vihaar (living habit). This practice not only improves your health but also guides you how to maintain your health for the long term.
- Mostly pathies focus on short term treatments where you might feel satisfied as soon your symptoms get resolved but cutting down branches will not stop a tree to grow. Let’s take an example –you have fever then you would be prescribed antipyretics (paracetamol), having infection then antibiotics, have a sensation of pain then you will be gifted with a bundle of painkillers.
- AYURVEDA on other hand has belief in treating the root cause of the disease. Ayurveda not only treats ‘WHAT HAPPEN’ it mainly focuses on treating ‘WHY IT HAPPENED‘? A beautiful concept in itself that when this WHY is treated, WHAT automatically vanishes.
- Ayurveda beliefs not only in treating you physically but making you mentally fit as well. Not only focussing on guiding or treating scientifically but also defines spirituality: Our existence! Motives of our life! Our situation!
Altogether ayurveda improves the quality of individual’ life in daily living.
- Ayurveda has well explained techniques that promote you to introspect yourself and find the answers of your various curiosities that constantly run in our subconscious mind.
Summing up –IT MAKES US PHYSICALLY MENTALLY AND SOCIALLY FIT-which is a definition of healthy person as per WHO!!
We are providing FREE CONSULTATIONS to our readers, GRAB IT !!! if required.
STAY SAFE & HEALTHY.
THANKYOU for your reading time.